The Bridge House Theatre and Warwick Hall are part of the Warwick School campus. Our full address and postcode is:
The Bridge House Theatre, Myton Road, Warwick, CV34 6PP Click HERE to be taken to Google Maps.
Free parking is available on the school site. Enter the site from Myton Road and follow the road past the theatre. Parking is located on the right hand side opposite the theatre, signposted as ‘Visitors Car Park’. Additional parking can also be found behind the theatre. Please note that this can become busy when we present multiple events.Pay and display parking is located across the road in St Nicholas Park, a short walk away. There is also a drop off point in front of the Bridge House Theatre.
It is our aim at The Bridge House Theatre and Warwick Hall to be accessible and welcoming to everyone and we are committed to making your visit as easy and enjoyable as possible. Advance booking is always recommended so that our staff can readily provide assistance when required.
- The Bridge House Theatre has 4 wheelchair positions available. Please specify when booking.
- Warwick Hall will be easily accessible for wheelchair users and all events will include seats at floor level.
- Please note that The Bridge House Theatre has no lift to its Balcony level.
- Seats in rows M & J in the Bridge House Theatre Stalls are on the flat and recommended for patrons with mobility issues.
- Our Box Office staff will be happy to advise you of the best seats and a pre-show visit can be arranged if required.
- If you wish to take your Guide Dog or Hearing Dog into the performance, please let us know when booking your ticket. We can arrange an adjacent seat to be kept free. We are also happy to look after your guide dog during the performance if you prefer.
- The Bridge House Theatre is fitted with an infra-red hearing enhancement loop which can be used in conjunction with our receivers. For hearing aid users with a ‘T- Switch’, a necklace interface is provided free of charge. For the hearing impaired we offer in-ear headphones. Both of these are available upon request from our Box Office and are free of charge.
Local buses from Warwick & Leamington Spa pass the site and stop on Myton Road, adjacent to the theatre. The nearest train station is Warwick Station – a twenty minute walk from the theatre. Leamington Spa train station is less than 2 miles away