We pride ourselves on being a welcoming and family friendly venue. We have booster seats in the main auditorium readily available and unisex baby changing facilities are provided in the Bridge House Theatre. In the foyer area we regularly have children’s activities and resources themed to the performance that day.
Our current season features the following shows that are Fantastic For Families
We welcome children of all ages to the theatre and make every effort to provide age recommendations for each show. Please look for the icons below in our brochure, or on the specific event pages website. These are intended as a guideline only. We realise that you know your children better than we do and therefore we expect that you will make your own decision on whether or not a performance may be suitable for your particular child. If you are concerned about the content of a particular performance please see further show information on the website or contact one of our Box Office team who would be happy to help.
Tickets & Discounts
We are able to offer group rates and family discounts for a number of our performances throughout the season. See individual event pages or speak to a member of our Box Office Team for more information.
Other Information for Families
- Some of our productions are aimed at an adult audience and may contain things such as loud music or adult language.
- Please be aware that both the Bridge House Theatre and Warwick Hall are built to amplify sound. As a result any noise from the audience is also amplified and could disturb other audience members and the performers.
- We ask that parents do not bring very young children or children who may be disruptive to see quieter shows like plays unless it is a show displaying the Fantastic for Families logo. The Box Office will be able to advise customers if a particular show will be suitable for a young child. However, it is the parent’s decision whether or not to bring their child to see the show and we cannot be held responsible if a parent decides after the event that a show was not suitable for their particular child.
- Should a child become disruptive you may unfortunately be asked to remove them from the performance. We are unable to offer refunds for missed performances.
- We welcome children and young people in the theatre foyer but we ask accompanying adults to monitor their behaviour so that they respect both the space and the other patrons who use this area.
Please speak to a member of our theatre staff if you have any queries regarding this information.