Information for Schools & Groups
Booking & Tickets
- School group bookings can be made by calling 01926 776438 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Box Office is open Monday – Friday 1pm – 5.30pm. The Box Office is also open from one hour before each performance.
- School groups don’t need to pay the full amount for tickets straight away. Please contact Box Office for terms specific to the show.
- Please inform Box Office of any individuals with access requirements at the time of booking and we will accommodate you to the best of our ability.
Spring / Summer 2019 School and College Discounts
Autumn / Winter 2019 School and College Discounts
- A Christmas Carol – £8.50 per child, 1 free adult with every 10 children. Contact Box Office for booking form.
- Cheques are payable to Warwick Schools Enterprises Ltd. You can send your payment and written requirements to: Box Office, Bridge House Theatre, Warwick School, Myton Road, Warwick, CV34 6PP
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Maestro. We also accept BACS and the details are on the Request for Payment that you will receive once your group booking has been reserved.
Please Note: Remember to check the date and time on your tickets as soon as they arrive. Call the Box Office straight away if you have a problem and we will do our best to rectify it for you.
Transport to the Theatre
The Bridge House Theatre is easily accessible by coach or car, and is located just outside Warwick Town Centre.
There is a coach bay outside the theatre, but please advise us if you’re planning to bring a coach – as we’ll need to pass your information on to our school transport team.
Talks & Workshops
Shows with the ‘Chatback’ icon feature a post-show Q&A session. These are usually chaired by Warwick School’s Head of Drama Mike Perry, and give audiences the opportunity to talk to the cast and creatives about the performance they’ve just seen.
On occasion, companies will also offer workshops to audiences before the performance. If you’d like to enquire about a workshop please contact Laura Parsons.